Virtual Beading Circle with JShine - Mothers Day Moose Circle Earrings (Options are bead 1 pair or 2) Read option before placing order :)
Virtual Beading Circle with 24k Gold Lined Opal Beads:
Come sip some tea with me, come share stories as we bead our earrings together. I am so excited to host my first virtual beading circle of this year. You will learn different ways of knowing of how to bead on traditional tanned moose hide. You will leave with some of my teachings to carry on with your beading journey, you will have your beading kit to continue beading and leave with either 1 or 2 pairs of moose hide earrings. Just in time for mothers/aunties/Kokums Day.
When: Sunday April 30th (5-7PM MST) or May 1st (5-7PM), an email will be sent out to confirm (check your junk mail)
Where: Virtual, I will send out link by April 20th to join beading circle. Check your junk mail and save this email in a safe place. (There is no commitment to this beading circe, I will send you a pre-recorded tutorial via email and you can finish your earring(s) another time)
All Materials Included: This beading kit provides everything you need to bead your earring(s) including traditional moose hide tanned by be (my first moose I started in 2020) mini snips, fireline, pliers, needles, glue, beading bag, beading mat, tea, beads, edging beads, findings, stabilizer, high quality crystal gems. All will include a pre-recording link if you can’t make the beading circle.
There are 3 options available. Some folks wanted extra materials to bead another pair of earrings with their beading kit (which I have added) if you want this option please select option C*. For those folks who want just one pair of earrings, please select your style of earrings either Option A or Option B.
Option A: Bead one (1) pair of Earrings A* (Comes with beading kit, moose hide & material for 1 pair of earrings).
Bead option includes 24k gold lined opal 11/0 beads, 4mm bi-cones in topaz for edging.
Option B: Bead one (1) pair of Earrings B*(Comes with beading kit, moose hide & material for 1 pair of earrings). Bead option includes 24k gold lined opal 11/0 beads, 24k gold plated 15/0’s for edging.
Option C: **SAVE$$ Bead two (2) pair of earrings (one for you & one for your bestie/auntie/mom). Comes with beading kit, moose hide & materials for 2 pairs of earrings. This option, includes earrings A & materials for earrings B. They are not identical, they are edged differently.
When you're purchasing this bundle, please know:
- This is for beginner or intermediate beaders. This is Level 1, very easy beading.
- No prior beading experience is necessary
- This is a one needle technique, but if you use a two-needle technique you're welcome to use any beading technique you were taught :) There are so many different ways of knowing.
- This style of beadwork was one of the first ways I learned how to bead, beading around a cab or centre.
- Please be mindful that your beadwork will not be 100% like this exact pair, every person has different tension in their thread and the way each bead is placed down may be slightly different. The way you cut your hide, make sure it’s identical or close to size :)
- Remember to be kind to yourself, beadwork is a slow fashion and it's taken me try after try.. be gentle with yourself while you make these medicine earrings.
- Moose hide was tanned in Treaty 6 by myself Jessica Sanderson