NEW*Light Smoke •Tea & Bead Bundle (BEAD ME + Online Pre-Recorded Tutorial)
This cost covers all materials to make these earrings, tea to sip plus a prerecorded online tutorial accessible anytime you want to sit down, relax and bead your heart out. The materials in your beading bundle is yours to keep, includes 24k gold lined opal beads 11/0, bi cones, moose hide to make earrings, mini snips, pliers, all beading materials & some tea ☕️ 🤎
(WOLESALE - Please email email@example.com for 10 or more beading kits)
Bundle Pack Includes:
Everything you need to make one pair of earrings, including home tanned moose hide (I tanned myself). I will walk you through on how to bead around a centre, how to assemble earrings and teach you one of the first edging technique I was taught.
Want to purchase extra material to make a 2nd pair, click here
When you're purchasing this bundle, please know:
- This is for beginner or intermediate beaders. This is Level 1, very easy beading.
- No prior beading experience is necessary
- This is a one needle technique, but if you use a two-needle technique you're welcome to use any beading technique you were taught :) There are so many different ways of knowing.
- This style of beadwork was one of the first ways I learned how to bead, beading around a cab or centre.
- Please be mindful that your beadwork will not be 100% like this exact pair, every person has different tension in their thread and the way each bead is placed down may be slightly different.
- Remember to be kind to yourself, beadwork is a slow fashion and it's taken me try after try.. be gentle with yourself while you make these medicine earrings.
- Moose hide was tanned in Treaty 6 by myself Jessica Sanderson